RFC: Bugzilla keyword definitions

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 08:21:18 CDT 2021

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 14:43:59 +0200 (CEST)
Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>

> > It should be clarified that the application stopped working due to a change
> > in Wine, not something external. For instance if the test case was broken by
> > a Windows update that's clearly not a regression.
>
> So unlike me you're arguing there are cases where the regression keyword
> can apply to Wine's test cases?
>
> What's the use case?

I have no opinion on whether this should apply to test cases, but I do think it should be clarified that problem is due to a change in Wine and not an update to the app itself or a change to some other part of the user's system.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at earthlink.net>