Wineconf futures

Jana Schmid jschmid at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 7 16:22:48 CDT 2021

FWIW when I came back to the US from Mexico a little over a week ago they DID NOT ask for proof of a negative Covid test. I had one done, I had the papers and alas they weren’t needed. While rules on international travel are complex, they are not consistent and/or enforced.

Jana
Jana Schmid
Marketing Director

CodeWeavers