Proposal to take over macOS packaging

Dean Greer gcenx83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 11:56:38 CDT 2021

Hi Zhenbo

The proposal does include me (Dean aka Gcenx), the proposal incorporates
the current configuration/findings that are used for the packages I'm
providing.

However the url you provided is for the homebrew tap now the packages for
the actual location see [1]

[1]: https://github.com/Gcenx/macOS_Wine_builds