An introduction from a new comer potential student contributor

Yinchu Liu liuyinchu52 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 23:01:01 CDT 2021

Hi everyone,

My name is Yinchu Liu, a master student in Computer Science at University
of Quebec working on Computer Graphics. I noticed that wine has suitable
summer projects in relation to *vkd3d-shade*, although I do not have much
experience writing shader since my research project is Physical-Based
Amimation, I do have some experience from COMP551 and COMP559 at Mcgill
University and am quite into Computer Graphics and have done a lot of CG
projects. Hope I can contribute something this summer!

Best,
Yinchu