An introduction from a new comer potential student contributor

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 05:01:54 CDT 2021

Am Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2021, 10:36:13 CEST schrieb Zhenbo Li:
> Question to Henri - do you think submitting a tiny patch, fixing a
> compile warning in vkd3d is a good idea when preparing a student's
> proposal?

For GSoC we had the requirement that students send a non-trivial patch. E.g. a
new test case would qualify. I am not sure about compile warnings. Ideally
there shouldn't be any, and if they are they'd be compiler/system specific
(e.g. macos clang) or a new gcc version. A spelling fix in a comment however
was the example for a "too trivial" patch.