[RFC] A Light Blue theme.

Zhiyi Zhang zzhang at codeweavers.com
Thu Jun 10 01:56:20 CDT 2021

On 6/10/21 1:44 PM, Joshua Ashton wrote:
> Yeah it is definitely much more flat but it seemed like there were a couple pseudo-3D elements still in the ControlSpy section?

I am glad you enjoy it. If you mean the WPARAM and LPARAM elements in the send message tab are pseudo-3D,  then yes, those
seems to be not themed. However, it's the same behavior on Windows 10. So I haven't looked much into it.

The "Blue" theme bitmaps are actual all flat. If you look the the SVGs. You'll notice all the icons are made without any special effects.
Part of the reason is that I like it this way. Another part is that I was lazy to add those effects.

As for the rounded corners, I actually tried sharp corners and decided that rounded corners look nicer. The icons are all rounded at 2px
in both x and y when appropriate. And yes, such things are up to personal taste. After this theme gets in and other theming work is done,
we can try all sort of ideas, e.g., sharp corners, different colors, special effects, even a dynamic theme generator that can generate a
similar theme as host environment/qt/gtk/mac.

Thanks,
Zhiyi