[tools] winetest/gather: Dynamically set the scroll-margin-top property on the platform-specific index pages

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Thu May 6 11:54:34 CDT 2021

Hi,

On Mon, 3 May 2021, Hugh McMaster wrote:

> The sticky <th> header row often has a different height depending on the
> platform page being accessed. This prevents us from hard-coding the
> scroll-margin-top property using CSS alone. Dynamically setting this value
> ensures each bookmark is shown as expected.

So, if I understand correctly, this is so that when following a link
such as the one below, the 'd3d11:d3d11' line id not hidden behind the
sticky header.

https://test.winehq.org/data/e2aa30f21def839866b09e74b5ddd843f7e70c87/index_Win10.html#d3d11:d3d11

But even without this chunk of JavaScript I'm not seeing this issue,
neither in Firefox, nor in Chromium.

Did I miss something?

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>