Proposal for joining OSPP Summer Code 2021

litimetal at gmail.com litimetal at gmail.com
Tue May 11 08:52:24 CDT 2021

Thanks, Henri,

I've registered us at OSPP earlier today. Automatical reply is
> We will process your application within three workdays. Please kindly check your email.
I'm not sure if they'll ask more questions or they give me the final decision directly. Finger crossed

Sincerely,Zhenbo Li

    On Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 7:26:04 PM GMT+8, Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Tue, 11 May 2021 at 12:00, litimetal at gmail.com <litimetal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I created a wiki page to summarize the discussion https://wiki.winehq.org/Ospp_Summer_Code, and I'll maintain this page for Ospp Summer 2021
>
> Please share your thoughts about it. Thank you

Did we apply for this yet? The OSPP website mentions May 20th as
application deadline for communities, which is fairly soon.