Announcing OSPP Summer Code 2021

Jactry Zeng jactry92 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 07:31:22 CDT 2021

Hi Zhenbo,

Thanks for working on this!
I added an idea to the page just now, I didn't add it to the GSoC page
because it may too easy for GSoC.
But since OSPP has more options of bonus this shouldn't be a problem.

Another idea I think could be a good proposal is: Implement some of
(Prop)Variant{Get,To}* functions in propsys.dll.
I guess some of these functions shouldn't too difficult to implement,
starting with writing tests of them would be good for starting Wine
development as well.
But since I still don't have a close look at them, I didn't add this idea
to the page. It will be appreciated if someone is familiar with this can
make any comment.

Thanks,
Jactry