Wine staging 6.21 release
leslie_alistair at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 00:48:03 CDT 2021
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
dwarf4 debug information is now the default for wine-staging.
Summary since last release
* Rebased to current wine 6.21 (558 patches are applied to wine vanilla)
Upstreamed (Either directly from staging or fixed with a similar patch).
* winex11.drv: Accumulate mouse movement to avoid rounding losses.
* ntdll/tests: Move some tests to a new sync.c file.
* ntdll/tests: Add some tests for Rtl* resources.
* ntdll: Merge critsection.c into sync.c.
* uiautomationcore: Add dll and stub some functions.
*  Append .exe, if registry lookup fails first.
Where can you help
* Run Steam/Battle.net/GOG/UPlay/Epic
* Test your favorite game.
* Test your favorite applications.
* Improve staging patches and get them accepted upstream.
As always, if you find a bug, please report it via
More information about the wine-devel