[PATH] shell32: Fixed a rename behavior

邵明 shaoming at uniontech.com
Fri Nov 26 15:44:08 CST 2021

Hi,
I wrote a simple demo under windows, which verifies that the renaming of the function SHFileOperationA can succeed in the following scenarios:
When the field pFrom in the structure SHFILEOPSTRUCTRE is unique, there are multiple fields pTo.
But wine is a failure.
Guess that in this scenario, windows only takes the first of the pTo fields as the valid value.