Joint XDC + WineConf in Minneapolis, October 4-6

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Sep 17 11:43:21 CDT 2021

Hi folks,

I wanted to let you know that, last night, the X.org conference
committee accepted our proposal to host the X Developers conference in
Minneapolis, Minnesota on October 4th, 5th, and 6th.

The hope is that we will interleave WineConf with that event and that we
will all have a joyful time together.

Obviously, covid is far from done with us.  We are trying to serve extra
space so we have the greatest available flexibility, and we will adapt
as the course of the pandemic progresses.

We'll have more details as we begin some of the more detailed planning;
we'll likely follow the XDC cadence for that.  As they've just wrapped
XDC 2021, I imagine it will be some time from now.

At any rate, save the date, and hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Jeremy