TestBot News

Zhiyi Zhang zzhang at codeweavers.com
Thu Apr 28 05:02:59 CDT 2022

On 4/28/22 00:08, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This last week-end I updated 5 of the test machines, impacting 29 test
> configurations.

Hi Francois,

Thanks for all these work.

There is one thing I'd like to mention, which is that all these added VMs are slowing down TestBots.
For example, now during my normal daytime hours from 9AM to 6PM China Standard Time,
the TestBots are always busy with running the batch tests. Previously they're mostly finished
in the afternoon. Most of the time, the wait time is fine. However, there are also increasing times
that I have to wait too long that I feel like my workflow is being disrupted.

Could you make them go faster? Maybe balancing the load a bit or adding more hardware?

Thanks,
Zhiyi