Wine-Contribution

Alan alan1010035 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:05:47 CDT 2022

Hello There

i need some help regarding to start applying patches to wine and start
contributing

the problem is I don't know where to start? I went to the wine website and
started reading. I didn't get much useful stuff but There was some good
documentation about  the codebase and the structure of it , but if I want
to start applying patches to wine, where should I start besides the website
? Should I start reading the codebase ? If so, where should I start reading
the codebase from ? or  should I just go and try to patch the bugs that's
on the forks issue section?

Thanks For your Time
Alan