[LEGAL] Contributing to comctrl32 with prior access to the Windows Research Kernel

Angelo Haller wine-devel at szanni.org
Wed Feb 16 21:53:55 CST 2022

Can someone who has had access to the Windows Research Kernel (WRK) still
submit patches to tests and comctrl32?

The FAQ [0] states that some can still legally submit changes to certain
components in certain cases. Is this one of them?

As I understand comctrl32 is not part of the WRK. I have seen some scheduler
code of the WRK through an assignment in university >~10 years ago. Nothing
else.

Can I still send in my fixes/patches regarding comctrl32/listview?

Thanks,
Angelo

[0] https://wiki.winehq.org/Developer_FAQ