Welcome to the GitLab community

Bryan G. Behrenshausen bbehrenshausen at gitlab.com
Tue Jun 14 07:31:37 CDT 2022

Hello Wine team,

I was delighted to read the news [1] that your recent experiment with GitLab has
gone well and GitLab will become the primary development platform for Wine. I'm
Senior Open Source Program Manager at GitLab [2], and I want to extend my
warmest welcome to out community.

Should you need anything during your migration, please don't hesitate to reach
out. Additionally, please note our GitLab for Open Source [3] and GitLab Open
Source Partners programs [4]. If participating in those would add value to your
work, I'd be happy to discuss them further.

Again, welcome!

Sincerely,
Bryan

[1]