Gitlab transition roadmap

Zebediah Figura zfigura at codeweavers.com
Thu Jun 16 13:51:01 CDT 2022

On 6/15/22 07:08, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> - Work with respective maintainers to plan if/when/how to move other
>    Wine projects to Gitlab:
>    - tools (done)
>    - website (done)
>    - wine-gecko (done)
>    - wine-mono
>    - wine-staging
>    - vkd3d
>    - appdb
>    - bugzilla
>    - fontforge

FWIW, we'd be glad to move wine-staging to winehq.org.

One thing to note, though, is that we've been taking advantage of
GitHub's free build service to test building Wine (we don't run the
tests, just verify it builds) on Mac OS, which we'd lose if we move to
winehq.org. That said, we could easily set up a script to mirror commits
back to GitHub, and I think we also want to be able to set up a testbot
machine to test builds for Wine itself (bug 49729).

ἔρρωσθε,
Zeb