Implementation of the _StructuredTaskCollection class in dlls/msvcrt/concurrency.c

Alexis Belmonte alexbelm48.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:20:50 CDT 2022

Oh okay, nice! Is it fine if I still implement it on my end as a way
to practice with the codebase?
I won't send a patch of course, but I'll push my commits in my own
local repository so that I can compare with what Torge did, as a way
to see if I understand properly how things work :]

Anyways, thanks for the fast answer and have a nice day :]