TestBot News

Gabriel Ivăncescu gabrielopcode at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:39:14 CDT 2022

On 11/05/2022 16:22, Francois Gouget wrote:

> * Test regressions
>    When I identify a commit that causes new test failures I create a bug
>    report with the regression keyword and corresponding commit id. But it
>    can be hard to notice for developers who don't subscribe to the
>    wine-bugs mailing list.
>
>    So I will now also add the patch's author to the bug's CC field.

I was under the impression this was standard practice, for any
regressions actually. At the very least the commit author needs to check
whether it is in fact a problem with their patch or not...

Anyway I certainly hope I didn't miss some of those regressions (which
are still unfixed?) for not being CC'd. :-/