winegstream reintroduce parser flushing

Bernhard Kölbl besentv at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:45:51 CDT 2022

Hi Zlice,

thanks for your patch. Unfortunately you're missing out on quite a few
requirements for this to get accepted. I'd recommend to refactor your
submission using this guide as reference:
https://wiki.winehq.org/Submitting_Patches and to resend it afterwards.

E.g. you left in C++ comments, which aren't allowed.

Thanks,
Bernhard