RESEND: Modifications to Toolbar.c
Guy L. Albertelli
galberte at neo.lrun.com
Tue Sep 4 19:18:50 CDT 2001
*** Alexandre: Please use this version. It has additional fixes. Thanks, Guy
This has been tested and the height of the buttons and text matched with the
native controls with the following programs: WinZip8, Spy(Rebar),
Spy(Pager), Spy(Toolbar), Rowlist, and IE4.0. The only know problem is with
IE4.0 and appears to be related to issues with the Pager control (high by 1
pixel). Most of the other programs don't use the pager control.
Guy Albertelli <<galberte at neo.lrun.com>>
- Fix positioning of text in buttons
- Fix nButtonHeight so that it is not zero in some cases
- Support TBSTYLE_TRANSPARENT.
- Fix handling in WM_ERASEBKGND so that the default erase occurs between
- Fix WM_NCCREATE processing to issue proper WM_STYLECHANGING
(via SetWindowLong) and document the issues.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9542 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20010904/03f92d5b/toolbar6a.obj
More information about the wine-patches