Fix Winproc doing improper Unicode <=> ANSI conversion
myasar at free.fr
Fri Mar 8 05:02:39 CST 2002
I was trying to fix the crash with VisualC++ 6 IDE when opening
the Tools/Options/Format dialogbox and I have found that
WINPROC_MapMsg32ATo32W was converting an lparam sent by
CB_FINDSTRINGEXACT to Unicode.
This is not correct since lparam is not always a string and may
be a DWORD. Now we are checking this before doing conversion.
I've also found and fixed similar buggy behavior with :
BTW this patch modifies these functions too :
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 601 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20020308/a53d9af1/diffwinproc.bin
More information about the wine-patches