gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Tue Oct 29 14:42:14 CST 2002
Now RpcMgmtStopServerListen /almost/ does the right thing, except a
w-thread is left hanging (the unix process is in "suspended" state,
haven't even looked into this yet), and //all other running wine
processes freak out (hang) for some reason//. Maybe I just need to
implement RpcServerUnregisterIf; but if that's the problem, there's a
robustness deficiency (no surprise there, considering the largely
untested status of the code).
Needless to say, be careful if you want to experiment with this
patchlevel's RPC capabilities, you /will/ loose your other wine
processes permanently (until you kill them off).
ndr_marshall.c, rpc_binding.c, rpc_server.c, rpcrt4.spec;
Greg Turner <gmturner007 at ameritech.net>
- fix offset bug in the conformant string unmarshall routine
- fix discrepancy between headers and implementation of
I_RpcBindingSetAsync when compiling under WINNT
- eliminate race conditions in the relationship between "listen_count"
and "std_listen" in rpc_server.h
- code-stubs for RpcServerUnregisterIf, RpcServerUnregisterIfEx
- attempt to implement RpcMgmtStopServerListening (definitely not
happy just yet).
- RpcServerUnregisterIfEx wasn't xp-sepcific after all; this leads me to
suspect there are more such mistakes in the spec-file comments, but I
haven't looked into it or fixed them yet (coming soon).
- cleanups, trace-enhancements, etc.
"The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people"
--President Bill Clinton, MTV interview, 1993
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9712 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20021029/99d10504/rpc_H_PL1.bin
More information about the wine-patches