gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 13 21:11:47 CST 2003
* include/wine: exception.h
Greg Turner <gmturner007 at ameritch.net>
- fix an outdated comment.
diff -ur -x CVS -x 'bigdif*' -x autom4te.cache ../wine.test/include/wine/exception.h ./include/wine/exception.h
--- ../wine.test/include/wine/exception.h 2003-01-13 21:08:13.000000000 -0600
+++ ./include/wine/exception.h 2003-01-13 21:09:18.000000000 -0600
@@ -61,8 +61,7 @@
* -- AJ
* Now we can implement the __try/__except/__finally magic of VC++ as standard (?) macros.
- * this is a "good enough" implementation, it's incomplete (i.e.: no __leave yet, no :break in
- * __try clauses, and who knows what else...), but should suffice for most uses.
+ * this is a "good enough" implementation, it's incomplete, but should suffice for most uses.
* The macros require some symbols to be found in ntdll.dll.so, so link with that DLL if you
* use them.
"If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't
thinking." --George S. Patton
More information about the wine-patches