#2: Setting WS_VISIBLE style does not require any special handling
dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Apr 1 08:41:37 CST 2004
setting WS_VISIBLE style leads to nothing but a mess under Windows.
Windows starts to think that a window is visible while it doesn't.
All subsequent ShowWindow calls do not do a window visible.
Please apply after #1.
Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com>
Setting WS_VISIBLE style does not require any special handling.
diff -u cvs/hq/wine/dlls/x11drv/window.c wine/dlls/x11drv/window.c
--- cvs/hq/wine/dlls/x11drv/window.c 2004-03-04 12:57:54.000000000 +0800
+++ wine_hq_src/dlls/x11drv/window.c 2004-04-01 20:42:18.000000000 +0900
@@ -1116,14 +1116,9 @@ BOOL X11DRV_CreateWindow( HWND hwnd, CRE
newPos.right, newPos.bottom, swFlag );
- /* if the window was made visible set create struct flag so that
- * we do a proper ShowWindow later on */
- if (wndPtr->dwStyle & WS_VISIBLE) cs->style |= WS_VISIBLE;
WIN_ReleaseWndPtr( wndPtr );
X11DRV_DestroyWindow( hwnd );
if (wndPtr) WIN_ReleasePtr( wndPtr );
diff -u cvs/hq/wine/windows/win.c wine/windows/win.c
--- cvs/hq/wine/windows/win.c 2004-04-01 22:40:00.000000000 +0900
+++ wine/windows/win.c 2004-04-01 22:43:57.000000000 +0900
@@ -1230,13 +1230,7 @@ static HWND WIN_CreateWindowEx( CREATEST
if (cs->style & WS_VISIBLE)
- /* in case WS_VISIBLE got set in the meantime */
- if (!(wndPtr = WIN_GetPtr( hwnd ))) return 0;
- WIN_SetStyle( hwnd, wndPtr->dwStyle & ~WS_VISIBLE );
- WIN_ReleasePtr( wndPtr );
ShowWindow( hwnd, sw );
/* Call WH_SHELL hook */
More information about the wine-patches