DCOM: Fix Comment
rob at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 28 05:34:55 CDT 2004
Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com>
Fix some inaccuracies in a comment and reformat.
-------------- next part --------------
RCS file: /home/wine/wine/dlls/ole32/compobj.c,v
retrieving revision 1.98
diff -u -r1.98 compobj.c
--- wine/dlls/ole32/compobj.c 23 Jul 2004 19:10:13 -0000 1.98
+++ wine/dlls/ole32/compobj.c 28 Jul 2004 10:30:48 -0000
@@ -152,12 +152,13 @@
- /* Inter-thread RPCs are done through window messages rather than pipes. When
- an interface is marshalled into another apartment in the same process,
- a window of the following class is created. The *caller* of CoMarshalInterface
- (ie the application) is responsible for pumping the message loop in that thread,
- the WM_USER messages which point to the RPCs are then dispatched to COM_AptWndProc
- by the users code.
+ /* Dispatching to the correct thread in an apartment is done through
+ * window messages rather than RPC transports. When an interface is
+ * marshalled into another apartment in the same process, a window of the
+ * following class is created. The *caller* of CoMarshalInterface (ie the
+ * application) is responsible for pumping the message loop in that thread.
+ * The WM_USER messages which point to the RPCs are then dispatched to
+ * COM_AptWndProc by the user's code.
memset(&wclass, 0, sizeof(wclass));
wclass.lpfnWndProc = &COM_AptWndProc;
More information about the wine-patches