Shell32: Reimplement SHGetFolder functions (take 3)
juan_lang at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 14:08:36 CDT 2004
Resynched with cvs.
I've reimplemented SHGetFolderPath and its cousins
based on testing in WinXP and documentation. The
high-level improvements are:
- the correct registry location to override is User
Shell Folders, not Shell Folders
- if User Shell Folders doesn't exist in HKCU, HKLM
should be tried
- SHGetSpecialFolderPath should call SHGetFolderPath,
- the default values should be localizable
- some of the parameter checking and returned
LPITEMIDLISTs were a bit off
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 103314 bytes
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20041020/800f26f8/shell32.bin
More information about the wine-patches