Shell32: Reimplement SHGetFolder functions
juan_lang at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 13:11:54 CDT 2004
Sorry for the size of the patch. I've reimplemented
SHGetFolderPath and its cousins based on testing in
WinXP and documentation. The high-level improvements
- the correct registry location to override is User
Shell Folders, not Shell Folders
- if User Shell Folders doesn't exist in HKCU, HKLM
should be tried
- SHGetSpecialFolderPath should call SHGetFolderPath,
- the default values should be localizable
- some of the parameter checking and returned
LPITEMIDLISTs were a bit off
This updates and supercedes the conformance test patch
I sent earlier:
Do you Yahoo!?
Shop for Back-to-School deals on Yahoo! Shopping.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 94950 bytes
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20040912/84094c9e/shell32.big.bin
More information about the wine-patches