edit: implement !ES_AUOT[HV]SCROLL
tulmin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:17:46 CST 2005
- implement !ES_AUOT[HV]SCROLL
my implementation is based on the following coment from edit.c
- * When there is no autoscrolling, the control should first check whether
- * the new text would fit. If not, an EN_MAXTEXT should be sent.
- * However, currently this would require the actual change to be made,
- * then call EDIT_BuildLineDefs() and then find out that the new text doesn't
- * fit. After all this, things should be put back in the state before the
- * changes. Note that for multi line controls !ES_AUTOHSCROLL works : wordwrap.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7142 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20050225/342cbbbb/edit.bin
More information about the wine-patches