[PATCH] FCI work for cabinet.dll [cabinet-fci-patch-02.diff]
Gerold J. Wucherpfennig
gjwucherpfennig at gmx.net
Sat Jun 4 05:43:26 CDT 2005
There is still some work to be done:
- only support for low endian machines
- the ERF error structure aren't used on error
- no real compression yet
- unknown behavoir if files>4GB or cabinet >4GB
- incorrect status information
- produces correct cabinets, but with spanning
cabinets ms cabinet.dll puts data into the next
cabinet for no obvious reason.
A bug which has to be implemented?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 94451 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20050604/53739376/cabinet-fci-patch-02.bin
More information about the wine-patches