Cleanup dlls/ole32/defaulthandler.c (part 2)
rob at codeweavers.com
Mon Sep 19 00:32:47 CDT 2005
Another big cleanup patch that will make the code cleaner. I am planning
to do quite a bit of work in this file, so I am trying to make the code
easier to read before I start changing anything. This patch should be a
no-op on the output binary, except for the removal of a check on This
being non-NULL in a QueryInterface method, because we would have crashed
before even getting into this function if that was the case.
- Remove redunant braces.
- Compact multi-line comments that fit into one line.
- Remove comments that state the obvious.
- Remove extra brackets that are redundant because the -> operator binds
tighter than &.
- Change "this" to "This" to make code more like other interface
- Remove redundant comparisons with NULL for pointers.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 29273 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20050919/b8de7b4e/handler0-0001.diff
More information about the wine-patches