winspool/tests: fix test for GetPrinterDriver (with hints from
wine.dev at web.de
Mon May 1 22:58:36 CDT 2006
Am Dienstag, den 02.05.2006, 11:46 +0900 schrieb Dmitry Timoshkov:
> > Are you now feel good with this patch?
> Yes, many thanks for coping with my requirements.
Thanks for the Review, Dmitry.
- Not all levels are supported in all Windows-Versions
- win9x has different results on some tests
- testing for "needed == (DWORD)-1" will fail on Win9x.
(needed is always modified to different values in Win9x).
We do not want GetVersion() in tests until a specific App
relies on undocumented side-effects: => test removed
- MSDN is wrong: The Drivers on the win9x-CD's have cVersion=0x0400
- the "continue" - location is untouched now
winspool/tests: fix test for GetPrinterDriver
By By ...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2217 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20060502/6b5b1fb7/fix_test_GetPrinterDriver.diff
More information about the wine-patches