hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:22:54 CDT 2006
Regenerated against git HEAD for whoever cares about these.
Changes since last time:
- user: format warning fixes
- user: initialise cursor16 to 0 in destroy_cursor()
- user: fix a small compile problem in the 6th patch, caused by
splitting things up. (The 8th patch removes the relevant block)
- server: remove redundant NULL checks before free()
- server: fix a memory leak in destroy_cursor()
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 17337 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20061011/621b07e6/cursor_20061011.mailbox-0001.bin
More information about the wine-patches