richedit: (1/9) Add support for encoding number of CR and LF contained within a line break.
Alex Villacís Lasso
a_villacis at palosanto.com
Mon Apr 28 11:46:45 CDT 2008
* Added fields to ME_Run for storing number of CR and LF characters
* ME_SplitParagraph now contains two additional parameters for
specifying the number of CR and LF characters. These values are used to
calculate the length of the end run, and also stored in the new
* ME_JoinParagraphs now stores the encoded amount of CR and LF in the
end-of-paragraph run about to be removed, so that it can be restored in
* ME_PlayUndoItem honors CR and LF amounts when re-splitting a paragraph
* ME_InsertTextFromCursor uses the additional parameters for
ME_SplitParagraph to fill in the standard values according to 1.0
emulation mode. This is a stopgap measure to be removed in a future patch.
* Added trace support for debugging end-of-paragraph runs.
perl -e '$x=2.4;print sprintf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 0 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20080428/3bbcc4d5/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the wine-patches