winex11.drv: Spelling mistake in optimization code inside "X11DRV_SetDIBits"

Mathias Kosch info at
Thu Jul 17 15:17:13 CDT 2008

This patch fixes Bug#11950.

The source code shows a spelling mistake in the optimization code
inside "X11DRV_SetDIBits" in the file "dib.c".
The line
> dbits = (LPBYTE)bits + (dstwidthb * (lines-1));
obviously was intended to be
> dbits = (LPBYTE)dbits + (dstwidthb * (lines-1));
since the previous line makes not much sende. (The output buffer is
located at a similar address than the input buffer.)

I didn't provide a test case because I find it difficult to do and the
effort wouldn't be really worth.
(In fact, there are no existing test cases for this component at all.)

The patch was created against wine-1.1.1 and is attached to this mail.
Mathias Kosch <info at> |
RSA Public Key:

Sicherheitsanalyse zur Internetverbindung:
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: dib.c.patch.txt

More information about the wine-patches mailing list