[1/9] shell32: Remove "no control panels" found message
owen at owenrudge.net
Mon Jul 21 13:22:32 CDT 2008
This series of patches fixes various issues in the Control Panel, and
makes it generally more compliant with Windows user interface
guidelines. Full details:
- Removes the superflous "no control panels" found error - this is
obvious due to the fact there are no icons displayed.
- Uses Unicode functions instead of ANSI in a couple of places, and make
the window title localisable
- Adds a menu bar to the control panel, with options for launching each
control panel (as the Windows [NT] 3.x control panel offers), and for
altering the layout of the window
- Adds an about dialog to the control panel
- Replaces the existing method of painting icons and checking for a
single click with a listview, requiring you now to double-click (or
press ENTER) on an icon. Double-clicking is then compliant with the
Windows design guidelines, and makes the whole experience more like that
of the shell-based control panel. This also fixes a bug whereby the
mouse cursor would disappear when hovering over the control panel, plus
it allows the user to view the control panel description (in Detail mode).
- Adds a status bar to the control panel, which also shows the control
panel description (eg, if in icon mode).
dlls/shell32/control.c | 6 ------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 603 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20080721/63df7479/attachment.bin
More information about the wine-patches