[1/2] richedit: Swapped the expected and destination buffers in a test.

Dylan Smith dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:33:24 CDT 2008

I got the expected and destination buffers mixed up when adding in the
extra information for the test.  I forced the tests to faile on
Windows XP which I was testing on, but since these buffers were the
same, I didn't notice the problem until I looked at test.winehq.org for
the Windows 98 tests where the tests actually fail.
 dlls/riched20/tests/editor.c |   10 +++++-----
 1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-richedit-Swapped-the-expected-and-destination-bu.diff.txt
Url: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20081002/f0d2ce85/attachment.txt 

More information about the wine-patches mailing list