runtest: Fixed regression that prevented using just the -h option.
dylan.ah.smith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:59:25 CDT 2008
The problem can be seen by going to a dlls tests directory then run:
The output will be the following:
Fatal: test '-h' does not exist.
The regression was caused by a change to one of my patches when it was
runtest: Let the test program handle the lack of a test name.
The problem is that the last parameter is assumed to contain the test
name if a parameter is given. I fixed this by going back to using the
infile variable that was used before.
I also added a shift for the -- end of options case, because it
shouldn't be included with the positional arguments, otherwise it would
be interpreted as a test name if the infile variable hasn't been set.
tools/runtest | 12 ++++++++++--
1 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the wine-patches