[oleacc/tests] Fix some failures on Win98 up to W2K

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 02:47:36 CDT 2008


The buffer was not always cleared on a non existing role, this lead to
comparison of the new return value with the old length of the buffer. It
also differs per platform (see comment in the patch).

Not all roles are present on platforms below XP. Clearing the buffer
means that all tests would succeed if none of the roles are present. As
a countermeasure I added a test to check for "ret > 0". I also made a
small distinction between the missing role on W2K and below and the rest
(to limit the scope of the broken() a bit). At least we check now that 
all roles are present in Wine.

Last change was to move the variable declarations into the for() loop.

    Fix some failures on Win98 up to W2K



-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: 0002-Fix-some-failures-on-Win98-up-to-W2K.patch
Url: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/attachments/20081023/b36d4e30/attachment.txt 

More information about the wine-patches mailing list