Added missing got to Expected test
Paul Bryan Roberts
pbronline-wine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 05:50:42 CDT 2008
LookupAccountNameW() has a stubbed but non-empty, incomplete, buggy
implementation. It fails a number of unit tests but Wine code relies on
This is the FIRST of a series of NINE patches that provide what may be a
reasonable first pass implementation of LookupAccountNameA() and
- works for well known SIDs
- works for 'first user account'
- adds handling of 'first user account' to LookupAccountSid
- passes existing units tests for LookupAccountName
- corrects knock-on regression failures in the advapit32/security.c
unit tests (there may be others elsewhere)
- allows progress towards the resolution of Bug 14334
This patch provides an 'out' value for the SID Name Use parameter for
not-so-well-know SIDs so fixing one failed unit test. The analogous
correction for well-known SIDs comes later.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the wine-patches