[4/6] msi: Make sure to only open a patch database in msi_apply_patch_package.
hans at codeweavers.com
Thu Apr 29 02:38:54 CDT 2010
dlls/msi/action.c | 9 ++-------
1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dlls/msi/action.c b/dlls/msi/action.c
index 0b23656..fd7f782 100644
@@ -541,12 +541,7 @@ static UINT msi_apply_patch_package( MSIPACKAGE *package, LPCWSTR file )
TRACE("%p %s\n", package, debugstr_w( file ) );
- /* FIXME:
- * We probably want to make sure we only open a patch collection here.
- * Patch collections (.msp) and databases (.msi) have different GUIDs
- * but currently MSI_OpenDatabaseW will accept both.
- r = MSI_OpenDatabaseW( file, MSIDBOPEN_READONLY, &patch_db );
+ r = MSI_OpenDatabaseW( file, MSIDBOPEN_READONLY + MSIDBOPEN_PATCHFILE, &patch_db );
if ( r != ERROR_SUCCESS )
ERR("failed to open patch collection %s\n", debugstr_w( file ) );
@@ -565,7 +560,7 @@ static UINT msi_apply_patch_package( MSIPACKAGE *package, LPCWSTR file )
* There might be a CAB file in the patch package,
- * so append it to the list of storage to search for streams.
+ * so append it to the list of storages to search for streams.
append_storage_to_db( package->db, patch_db->storage );
More information about the wine-patches