opencl: Define CL_USE_DEPRECATED_OPENCL_1_0_APIS to get clSetCommandQueueProperty prototype from cl.h.
octavian.voicu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:13:13 CDT 2011
Compiler complains that clSetCommandQueueProperty is not declared.
OpenCL header guards the clSetCommandQueueProperty prototype with this:
#warning CL_USE_DEPRECATED_OPENCL_1_0_APIS is defined. These APIs are unsupported and untested in OpenCL 1.1!
* This API introduces mutable state into the OpenCL implementation. It has been REMOVED
* to better facilitate thread safety. The 1.0 API is not thread safe. It is not tested by the
* OpenCL 1.1 conformance test, and consequently may not work or may not work dependably.
* It is likely to be non-performant. Use of this API is not advised. Use at your own risk.
* Software developers previously relying on this API are instructed to set the command queue
* properties when creating the queue, instead.
I guess we'll still get a compile warning whatever we do. Should we just
define our own prototype?
dlls/opencl/opencl.c | 1 +
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dlls/opencl/opencl.c b/dlls/opencl/opencl.c
index 03acb48..83ca698 100644
@@ -30,6 +30,7 @@
More information about the wine-patches