[PATCH 1/5] wined3d: Remove fglrx GLSL constant quirks
stefan at codeweavers.com
Mon Dec 5 17:03:02 CST 2011
Fglrx does not support r500 and earlier GPUs any longer, making those
quirks obsolete and a problem for r300g.
dlls/wined3d/directx.c | 9 +--------
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dlls/wined3d/directx.c b/dlls/wined3d/directx.c
index e8cce94..43cbc52 100644
@@ -807,8 +807,6 @@ static void quirk_apple_glsl_constants(struct wined3d_gl_info *gl_info)
static void quirk_amd_dx9(struct wined3d_gl_info *gl_info)
/* MacOS advertises GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two on ATI r500 and earlier cards, although
* these cards only support GL_ARB_texture_rectangle(D3DPTEXTURECAPS_NONPOW2CONDITIONAL).
* If real NP2 textures are used, the driver falls back to software. We could just remove the
@@ -826,11 +824,6 @@ static void quirk_amd_dx9(struct wined3d_gl_info *gl_info)
gl_info->supported[ARB_TEXTURE_NON_POWER_OF_TWO] = FALSE;
gl_info->supported[WINED3D_GL_NORMALIZED_TEXRECT] = TRUE;
- /* fglrx has the same structural issues as the one described in quirk_apple_glsl_constants, although
- * it is generally more efficient. Reserve just 8 constants. */
- TRACE_(d3d_caps)("Reserving 8 GLSL constants for compiler private use.\n");
- gl_info->reserved_glsl_constants = max(gl_info->reserved_glsl_constants, 8);
static void quirk_no_np2(struct wined3d_gl_info *gl_info)
@@ -932,7 +925,7 @@ static const struct driver_quirk quirk_table =
- "AMD GLSL constant and normalized texrect quirk"
+ "AMD normalized texrect quirk"
/* MacOS advertises more GLSL vertex shader uniforms than supported by the hardware, and if more are
* used it falls back to software. While the compiler can detect if the shader uses all declared
More information about the wine-patches