gdi32: add test for SelectClipRgn in metafiles, make it pass
dank at kegel.com
Sun Jun 17 16:50:25 CDT 2012
Adding a simple SelectClipRgn metafile test revealed bugs in
SelectClipRgn metafile support:
- in MFDRV_CreateRegion():
- one length field was off by factor of two
- another length field was off by four
- forgot to finish generating final band
- The reserved "objectCount" field didn't have the same value as on Windows
- in MFDRV_ExtSelectClipRgn, generate META_SELECTOBJECT like Windows
does, not META_SELECTCLIPREGION.
Fixing the code to pass the test also fixes bug 30923.
The patch also adds a couple comments and moves a couple misplaced test calls.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7696 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the wine-patches