wtsapi32: Partial implementation of WTSEnumerateProcessesW.
sebastian at fds-team.de
Mon Jun 23 20:14:20 CDT 2014
Original patch by Stefan Leichter
* At various places with "return FALSE" no error code was set
* When iterating through the list of processes the last element was
skipped (because spi was updated before checking the end-of-list condition).
* When the second HeapAlloc fails the memory was never deallocated
* Issues with pointer arithmetic, ProcessName.MaximumLength is already
in bytes, no need to multiply it with sizeof(WCHAR).
* As name is of type WCHAR, we just have to add
ProcessName.MaximumLength/sizeof(WCHAR) to get to the next location in
* WTSFreeMemory should be implemented in the same patch, otherwise we'll
dlls/wtsapi32/tests/wtsapi.c | 1 -
dlls/wtsapi32/wtsapi32.c | 82
2 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4339 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the wine-patches