buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at
Sat Oct 1 11:43:42 CDT 2011

I noticed just now that the change to add "git commit" messed
up the "just run the appropriate subset" change.  That just
means we run slower, so it's not urgent to fix.

The slaves now grab a fresh blacklist for every run.

The slaves now run tests marked as 'flaky' in the blacklist;
if they fail the first time, they try them again.
That lets us get some use out of the flaky tests
(though it would be better to fix them so they're not flaky).
This ought to slow us down by about a minute.

I've disabled email, and reinitialized the master to run the last
couple days' worth of tests with the new scripts.
(Austin, if you can re-svn-up and restart your slave, that'd be helpful.)

More information about the wine-tests-results mailing list