buildbot status

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Tue Oct 18 23:29:27 CDT 2011

On Oct 10, 2011, at 10:14 PM, Dan Kegel wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Charles Davis <cdavis at mymail.mines.edu> wrote:
>>> Updated version against latest trunk.
>>
>> Still need bug numbers to help drive fixes...
>
> non-meta-bug numbers, that is.
Done.

Note that ntdll:exception still doesn't have a Wine bug. That's because it's not a Wine bug, but a Mac OS bug that was fixed in Lion.

Also there are some random OpenGL-related crashes on my machine, but that's an Xquartz problem (cf. Xquartz bug 512). Should those be in the blacklist, too? Or should I wait until they fix the bug?

Chip