buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Oct 22 15:38:42 CDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> I replaced the heap test with a valgrind subset test
> and turned off email notification.  Let's see if Mrs. Olsen notices.

Shook out most of the bugs, I think.  (Hardest one was realizing
that you have to clear the configure cache after installing
valgrind, or wine won't add the proper annotations.)

I've re-enabled mail to the list.  Let's see how many
bugs that lures out of hiding.

The valgrind bot is still taking the place of the heap bot.
At some point, when we have more slaves, we should add
the heap bot back in.