buildbot status

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Sat Oct 22 17:21:35 CDT 2011

On Oct 22, 2011, at 2:24 PM, Dan Kegel wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Charles Davis <cdavis at mymail.mines.edu> wrote:
>>> All right, last patch, I promise. Then I can add my buildslave. This patches adds another test to the blacklist because of the XQuartz bug. It also prevents "flaky" tests from running if they've also been marked something else. With those changes, builds are almost always green.
>>
>> I committed the dotests_blacklist.txt change,
>> and am reviewing the other one...
>
> Committed with a correction and several changes.
Hm. You seem to have skipped all flaky tests with a message, "this should really be run". Was that intentional?

> What tests fail now, and how often?
Now only inetmib1:main fails, and not very often at that (maybe once every 4 or 5 runs or so). It's running too long (it times out and alarum kills it).

My buildslave doesn't have a fixed IP address, but it does have a DynDNS name. Is that OK?

Chip