Flaky bug whack-a-mole

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Sep 6 15:32:16 CDT 2011

You'd think it would be possible to run the wine tests
on all incoming patches for, say, a day without hitting
flaky tests, but no.  Seems like I run into another flaky
test about once an hour.  When I do, I make sure there's
a bug report for it, add it to the blacklist,
http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/browse/trunk/buildbot/dotests_blacklist.txt,
clear out the buildbot, and start it again as of the first patch
after this morning's commit.

I'm going to keep doing this until I get through a whole
day without any spurious test failures.

(Clearing out the bugbot breaks links in emails that
have already been sent out, so I won't be able to do
that once buildbot is in production.)